Large Fowl Cochins

Chaoticchickens

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 26, 2013
Northeast, Pa
Hi,
I am desperately trying to find some large fowl cochins. I moved from Oklahoma and I had to leave all of mine behind. That was in June. I am now trying to rebuild a flock. I would be interested in pullets and cockerals. Blue, Black, Splash, Buff, and Lemon Blue. They don't have to be top quality. They would need to be close to north east pa or need to be shipped. I would be more then happy to pay shipping also. Please let me know if you have anything. Thank you.

Hi you can try Kelly Corley with Star Cochins. She has show quality LF cochins in BBS. She was looking to get out of the show poultry biz so she may have what you are looking for.

Hi,
I am desperately trying to find some large fowl cochins. I moved from Oklahoma and I had to leave all of mine behind. That was in June. I am now trying to rebuild a flock. I would be interested in pullets and cockerals. Blue, Black, Splash, Buff, and Lemon Blue. They don't have to be top quality. They would need to be close to north east pa or need to be shipped. I would be more then happy to pay shipping also. Please let me know if you have anything. Thank you.

I have two Lemon Blue Cockerels available. They are 11 months old. I ship. Here is a link to pics of the 2.

https://picasaweb.google.com/wwmicasa1/LBCockerelsForSale20131229?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ6cnZfat47LIA#

Back
Top Bottom