Last Minute Gifting

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Not that I forgot... well, yeah, I forgot! But I need something for my brother! He's a big guy, so clothes he likes and fits are hard to find. So we're staying away from that.

I just didn't have time and now I'm going to see him tomorrow and want to give him a little something. So looking for ideas!?He's 25, into punk music, picky eater, not into sports, into video games but seems to own them ALL! I also really can't spend more then $10. And I HATE giving gift certs! ;P

Help!
smile.png

Hubby said check groupon, but all I found was a tanning salon and house cleaning services. Which is pointless since he lives with my mom! LOL

I'm just planning on braving the stores today if I have to... but my brain won't think anymore. It went and shut down on me! hahaha

Quote:
Ya might hate them, but at this 11th hour, they may be your best bet!

That's what I'm afraid of... but then they KNOW how much you gave them. HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Ya might hate them, but at this 11th hour, they may be your best bet!

That's what I'm afraid of... but then they KNOW how much you gave them. HAHAHAHA

This is true, but at least he will get to spend it on what he will enjoy! Sounds like he is rather picky, and even if he wasn't, $10 will only go so far for odd size clothing, or video games.

Tough one...

Does he like to cook for himself at all? Maybe something like a little blender for milkshakes or a donut maker?

Also, if he has an iPod you can do and iTunes gift certificate so he can get a couple songs. I know you said you don't like certificates but that's probably the easiest way to give music.

You could also try one of those gadgety stores to see if there's anything funny/useful.
hmm.png

Good luck.

Here's a thought.

Find out where he gets his haircut, and get him a gift card for his next haircut. Not only would he probably appreciate that, but it also keeps your holiday dollars in your own community.

What kind of food does he like? Bacon? Meat? Baked goods? Get him what he likes. Even picky eaters like something. If you're not sure, call your mom.

Back
Top Bottom