Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is blue, too! Deep sky blue. I've been to Arizona twice, and the sky is amazing there. =)
The sky is amazing here in the high desert in CA. We have the bluest skies, lovely sunrises and sunsets and if we are lucky to get any moisture the rainbows are out of this world.

Our view is also all sky and as we built our house upside down so we sleep downstairs and live upstairs and have huge windows its like living in the clouds.
Have been thinking about my favourite colour,it's hard but on the whole I think green but a yellow green not a blue green.

I'm not partial to green and brown but I don't have preferences when it comes to quilts. I'm doing a landscape that is all greens and browns for the background.

This is our house that we built, yes I know how lucky I am, I still cant beleive we did it! We did live in a semi derilict bungalow for 13 years which got recycled to make the car parking. This was taken before the grass grew - I must take an upto date one. I just love it when the wild swans fly past!

Happy Mothers Day to everyone. Mine started early because my daughter sent me a quilting book by Eleanor Burns called " El's Kitchen" with quilt patterns and recipes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom