Latest hodge podge hatch

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Katy, May 13, 2010.

1. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I can never get cute pictures of my newly hatched chicks, but I thought this group that hatched yesterday was cute just because it's such a varied group of chicks.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    Cute chicks.

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

They're great! [​IMG] thanks for sharing.

4. cat_named_noodles

cat_named_noodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2009
    Wimberley, TX
    Oh my I want that one...and that one...and that one....so darn cute I can't take it!!!!...I have to leave this thread now [​IMG]

5. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    how adorable.. i ordered a mixed group and i love it.. hopefully i will get some broodies when they grow up.

6. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    I think that bunch is a total hodge podge that are probably well below your standard. Grow them out a bit and I will come get them. Just to save you the embarassment I will take them all every single one of them. LOL

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:LOL

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They are a motley crew, Katy. I must agree with greathorse-I really think your rep is in dire jeopardy. You really need to send them to me pronto! [​IMG]

9. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    Quote:Those SLW and Blue Orps are the worst of the lot cant see how you are putting up with them

10. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

AWWWWW! Those are so cute! I see Orps, BLRW, and Wheatens. Is that a lonely SLW too?

Adorable! I would say that I will be there in 45 minutes to pic them up, but it is kinda late, and the others would probably threaten me with bodily harm. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by