Laundry Horror Stories

My brother had a similar experience with the cat in the dryer. It's just his wasn't stiff. I'll just say it was REALLY messy. Didn't go over to good with the family! They still may be tramatized. Thank god my mom didn't find it!

Chef

gross! i wouldve bought them a new dryer!
lol.png

yep...that was a day that was never forgotten..to this day the kids ask if i checked the dryer!

at least..this was a mean old stray cat that my husband felt sorry for so i wasnt too heartbroken
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

My laundry horror story is just looking in the laundry room every day and seeing the never ending pile...
th.gif

Laundry is the most unforgiving household chore. It is never, ever done. (Guess what I'm working on all day today...
roll.png
).

well not horrible but costly! my step dad is going senile (hes almost 55!)lol and always leaves stuff in his pockets. well lets just say my mom opened the finished dryer to find a cell phone cover a broken cell phone screen and other variouse items that go inside a cellphone, my step dads cell phone that is!

my friend was in the hospital many years ago having a baby. Her husband came home to wash up some laundry, and accidentally closed up a cat in the dryer. When he found it later, the cat was...well, not in one stiff piece, but more of a kitty stew.
sickbyc.gif
All the clothes and the dryer had to be rewashed. Ugh! I am super careful now, because we have a ferret.

i had a cousin put his little brother in the dryer down the road at his grandmothers. I think he may have been around 4 or 5. He was only in there a minute or two but did get burnt. Oh he was in big trouble!

Back
Top Bottom