Lav chicks are hatching tomorrow!!

Just a little update on the chicks! So far I have named only a couple of em I still need to get pics of my other 4, I named the oldest Stella(she was born Dec 7th) George(the smallest Dec 22nd) Jasmine(2nd smallest Dec 22nd) and Lele(3rd smallest Dec 22nd)
Jas, George and Lele are finally 2 months today!! And Stella is 3 1/2 months!! The other three are also 2 months but they hatched on the 20th I haven't named any of the three but I'm debating some names I'm hoping that in total I have 2 cockerels and 5 pullets
fl.gif
but only time will tell!!

This is Stella I need to get a new pic of her she was 1 1/2 months here

George

Jas

Lele

Can I have them?
lau.gif

I HAVE to get this breed! How much did you get them for?

I got them for 9.99 each($10) all the way from South Carolina, the shippinf wasn't expensive either it was $45 for heating pads and gro gel. Her website is www.fountainfallshatchery.com she has a lot more different breeds I was also going to get marans from her but since it was during winter the marans eggs weren't fertile.

Yay! Can I see some pics?

Trust me IF I could I would but I can't upload any pics for some reason:/ when I can I'll let you know! I have plenty pics of them! The 4 younger ones will turn 4 months on the 22 of this month also! Hopefully I'll get some eggs in about 2 more months! Going to work on a Lavender Australorp project until my Golden laced and Black orps are old enough to better the type and size of these gals/guys

Back
Top Bottom