Lavendar &BBS Orpingtons,Wheaten marans,BBS Marans & Easter Eggers 14+

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Hello to all, we're offering this auction with a beginning price of $1.75. $1.75 is the starting price per egg.

Combo of 14+ eggs from some of the Garry Farm’s rarest and most colorful beautiful flocks/eggs. 14+ means you will receive more eggs if they are available and not a part of another preorder. Because my incubators are full, this gives you a chance at some eggs that are normally sold in much larger amounts. If there are some that you prefer over others, I’ll work with you to get more eggs unless they are part of another prepaid order. This order will ship on the week of November 14 if paid for by paypal (no echeck please) promptly by paypal and hens continue to cooperate.

Lavendar Project Orpington Eggs these are from a beautiful flock born from Hinkjc eggs. In this flock, there are only Lavendars! All babies will be lavendar
A baby from the Lavendar project orpingtons:
8875_babylavinhands.jpg

Some of the adults:
8875_lavendars.jpg

Blue/Black/Splash Orpington eggs Coming from two separate BBSO pens. My lineage is from several of our BYC members including: Tuffoldhen, Miss Prissy, Bama Chick, Speckledhen and also Jim Cox, etc. One has Blue orpington rooster over blue hens. which will yield 50% blue, 25% black and 25% splash from that group, and my other pen has Black orpington rooster over splash hens and black hens. The splash/black combo will yield blue orpingtons and the splash splash will yield splash hens. If all hens contributed equally to the eggs to be sent, it would be expected that more blues then blacks will be hatched and a few splashes will be hatched. My splash hens are all first generation and are extremely well defined and speckled.

Attached are a few photos from these pens:

Black orpington rooster:
8875_blackorpington.jpg

Blue orpington hen:
8875_blueorphen.jpg

Additional blue orpington hens:
8875_blueorphens.jpg

Wheaten Marans This flock is of Bev Davis/Buddy Henry lineage and now Garry farm lineage as well.

Here's one of the pretty pullets from the original flock! No pullet eggs will be included however!!!!! My pullets are in a separate penned area.
8875_wheatanpullet1.jpg

Here's a picture of the laying flock, :
8875_wheatenmarans1.jpg

I have been really pleased with the rich coloring of eggs in this flock...The hens have been laying now for many months and the coloring remains beautiful!

Blue Copper Marans & Splash Marans Eggs (Mostly Blues) eggs We have a wonderful pen of a Splash Marans rooster over both Black Copper Marans and Splash Marans.
If all the ladies lay equally, you should expect roughly 75% blue copper marans and 25% Splash Marans
Please remember that black x splash = 100% blue
While splash x splash = 100% splash

Our splash hen is nicely marked and the rooster is just spectacular as you will see in his photo.

8875_bbscpartflock.jpg

8875_bbschens.jpg

This Pen represents Bev Davis and Wade Jeane and also our own Garry farm lineage. All of the flock are feathered and produce feathered babies. Egg coloring has been wonderful. Color will be slightly lighter on some than others depending on where they are in their laying cycles.

Easter Eggers We have been blessed with healthy and beautiful Easter Eggers. One of my roosters is a handsome purebred Lavendar Ameracauna Rooster from Harry Shaffer lineage whose name is "Sharky". I had so hoped to be able to get him some purebreds Lavendar Ameracauna pullets or hens last year as many of you as I posted WTB after WTB....But since none were available so I didn't want Sharky to get discouraged or any lonelier, so I changed my search for EE eggs And hatched babies that are now laying Hens They have pretty colors and are very interesting. Sharky and the other roosters are doing their jobs!!! The babies that I hatched from Sharkey's pen have been beautiful. Some with heavy lavendar colors and one that looked just lavendar chocolaty. The babies from the other pen have also been so colorful and fun and some of the eggs will come from that pen. Unfortunately I posted them on a computer that's crashed have been great and I've sold every one. So next hatching I must make photos and keep on a disk and here on BYC.

Sharky and his flock:
8875_eepartialflock.jpg

One of the hens from the other flock,Sweetie, always goes up to roost after she lays an egg. She has bits of blue/grey blue on her face and feathers and is just a charmer!
8875_eerestingafterlayingegg.jpg

If you do not want one of these breeds listed, please contact me via pm and I'll be glad to see what might be available in our other breeds for a substitution.

Payment and shipping information:
Paypal address is:
[email protected]

Please be sure that your paypal mailing address is current and if you want to pick up at the post office, please let me know via a pm your phone so I can put it on the box!

If you want insurance, please send $19 not $17.000 for shipping as the insurance from USPS costs us $2.00 more. If for any reason you want us to add a heat pack to the package, it is an additional $2.00. I do presently have the heat packs and can add as needed/requested

The shipping listed is average based priority mail, confirmation delivery,packing materials, etc. plus our delivery to the post office. If you want xpress or insurance, it will be more. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

Contact me if shipping requested to Alaska or Hawaii as shipping takes longer and price for shipping is higher!

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information please visit our farm site http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day! Nancy

Many of you have asked how we pack and please look at our BYC page which describes it:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

The Garry Farm has spent a lot of time developing this system and you are welcome to use the techniques as described, but please if you copy the pictures or writing please reference as your source. We pack as if little lives depend upon it, because they do!
smile.png

Please let me know if there are any more questions and thanks! Have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom