Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs One Dozen plus extras

PiperOmar

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Bend, Oregon
Hello Chicken Lovers! Up for sale is a dozen plus extras from my beautiful Lavender Orpingtons, all Hink Jc lines. I have four pullets and one rooster in my breeding pen and they have been laying very well all summer long even through the heat. I have had very high fertility with these birds too. These are big, lovely 100% pure lavender with great temperaments. These are not splits...all babies will be lavender. I will pack your eggs very carefully and lovingly and send them Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation but I can not be held responsible for any of the handling practices of the post office. I can ship these eggs in the beginning of next week for you and I accept Paypal as a payment form. Please let me know if you have any questions.

62700_lav_pullets.jpg

62700_lav_orp_baby.jpg

62700_lav_orp_roo_crowing.jpg

I am wondering if this is something you have regularly or a one time deal. I would be interested in discussing available fertile eggs sometime in the future -if this is something you have available regularly, I would like to add you to my contacts for a future order?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom