Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs One Dozen plus extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PiperOmar, Sep 4, 2011.

1. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Hello Chicken Lovers! Up for sale is a dozen plus extras from my beautiful Lavender Orpingtons, all Hink Jc lines. I have four pullets and one rooster in my breeding pen and they have been laying very well all summer long even through the heat. I have had very high fertility with these birds too. These are big, lovely 100% pure lavender with great temperaments. These are not splits...all babies will be lavender. I will pack your eggs very carefully and lovingly and send them Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation but I can not be held responsible for any of the handling practices of the post office. I can ship these eggs in the beginning of next week for you and I accept Paypal as a payment form. Please let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Amery, WI WI/MN border
    How far along are the eggs/what is the expected hatch date? Do you have eggs available regularly?

3. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    This auction is for eggs, not chicks. When did you want fertile eggs to ship?

4. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Amery, WI WI/MN border
    I am wondering if this is something you have regularly or a one time deal. I would be interested in discussing available fertile eggs sometime in the future -if this is something you have available regularly, I would like to add you to my contacts for a future order?

Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by