Lavender Orpington Thread

This thread made me fall in love with lavender orpingtons! I bought some hatching eggs and this is what I got....what do you think? Are they lav orps?
Here is 1. Chocolate 2. Toffee and 3. Penguin

:rolleyes:

Definitely not lavender. It looks like you have one black and the other 2 I'm not sure about. They almost look good laced.

Is anyone selling mottled/ spangled lavender orpington? I absolutely love mottled orpingtons. I already have buff, black and chocolate. I would love to complete my group with blue and lavender mottled orpingtons, so if you know of any I would love to buy some chicks or adult birds!

our hunt for lavender chicks local has left us empty handed. so we will be hatching out and increasing our flock in the spring with our own chicks.
Seems no one we can find local is selling even if they have some right now..

Hi! We were hoping that any Lavender Orpington breeders on here could weigh in on how much you sell your fertile hatching eggs for. Any thoughts & input are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
P.S. How much do you sell your straight run chicks for?

I went to a farm to buy the lavender eggs and came home with a live new born chick $8 I put her in with others I had.

and an older chick who cost $8

the older one became BFF of a frizzle.

He said he would have charged $8 each for the eggs so why not just buy the birds.

Hi! We were hoping that any Lavender Orpington breeders on here could weigh in on how much you sell your fertile hatching eggs for. Any thoughts & input are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
P.S. How much do you sell your straight run chicks for?

I won't have a lavender rooster this year, I'm just doing splits, but I was selling chicks for $5 each.

Back
Top Bottom