Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics

OrpieLover31

Crowing
7 Years
Nov 5, 2012
Earth
Just thought it would be interesting to start a thread about Lavender Orpingtons! So whoever has Lavender Orpingtons, and have some pictures of there very pretty birds... be my guest and post some stuff on here!!!
D.gif

Here are some pictures of my Lavender Orpington chicks!!!! And yes that is part of my foot
lau.gif

Oh wow! Shela is very pretty!!!! I will take pictures of my 6 chicks tomorrow! The ones that I posted are not really updated! They are about 3 months old now. So stay tuned for more
wink.png

OKAY, here are the chickens now! SOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SOOOO LONG TO GET THESE PICS ON HERE! I tried a couple times but it just deleted ALL of the pictures I had! There names are Ava, Ella, George, Lexi, Lyla, And Quincy. I have some more pictures, but I will try uploading them later on today I hope
tongue.png

Quincy is the one in the front, George is the one in the corner with his head poking out!

This is Lexi

ELLA! She is so small in comparison to the other! But she is still VERY cute!

This is Lyla! She has very goofy tail feathers, but they are starting to fill in like a hens...so thats a good sign, Right?

This is Ava. She is the most fluffy, so I'm guessing she she carries the best Orpington genes if that makes any sense.

This is a close up on Lyla I think but it could be Lexi! We got Lexi and Lyla in Tacoma, and the others from Seattle!

I believe these guys are Ava and Quincy but Ava is commonly mistaken as Ella! But once again they BOTH like to hang out with the lead rooster
tongue.png

This is for sure Quincy! George is a bit smaller, and at the time this picture was taken he was off fighting with Ava for a worm that she found
lau.gif
!!!! So now you know who's who! ( Giggles )

We started with 5 Lavender Orp chicks in September - one passed away at 5 weeks from an accident :( and ended up with 2 hens and 2 roos! The roos started crowing at 11 weeks, and had to find a new home, one of the pullets has a new home and here is our Sylvie! She's so fluffy, a little skittish compared to our EEs

AWWWW! She is soooo cute! Im uploading some pictures that I took today on here! I got some really good head-shots of most of them!

Down below is Quincy with his girls!

This is a close up on Quincy's head.

This is my very pretty Ava!

I believe this is Lexy!

This is Lexy again.

This is Lexy AGAIN!

OH MY! I GOT TO MANY PICS OF LEXY!

This is George.

This is George again.

Ava

Here are all of them!

Ava

Ava

Ava

Guess who this is... AVA!

Lexy

Lyla

And Lexy! I did not get any pics of Ella! I think I will take more pics tomorrow!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom