1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

lavender orpingtons chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TedJan92_in_Idaho, Jun 19, 2011.

1. TedJan92_in_Idaho

TedJan92_in_Idaho Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2011
    Cocolalla Idaho
    Anyone shipping Lavender Orpington chicks? Looking for show quality. Or anyone local (100 mile radius to Sandpoint Idaho). Please PM if you are

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Lavender orps are still a project being developed in the US. [​IMG] I don't have any available, but I'm sure you'll get some help from someone on BYC. Welcome to the forum.

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    At this point and time I do not know of any Lavender orpingtons that are "show quality" (even though I have seen some advertised as such). They are all still in the project stages. Best to really do your homework and purchase from someone who is closest to orpington type with their lav flock. [​IMG]

4. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Try rockinpaints on the forum

website I believe is TheFancyChick.com

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You have an e mail. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

6. FiveAcres

FiveAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2011
    White, GA
    I am also interested in a start here.... I am in NW Georgia and would be willing to drive a while as well... Please let me know [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by