Lavender patterned Isabel duckwing barred - lavender brown cuckoo barred - project and genetic dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oh THANKS BrahmaChicken5000 -- my computer is so slow right now that it is probably pinging back and forth thinking it is multiple posts. (MY satellite quota reups tomorrow or the next day and then my computer will behave only moderately slowly..lol )-- I will go and edit out the other duplicate things. !!! Thanks for letting me know.

Oh THANKS BrahmaChicken5000 -- my computer is so slow right now that it is probably pinging back and forth thinking it is multiple posts. (MY satellite quota reups tomorrow or the next day and then my computer will behave only moderately slowly..lol )-- I will go and edit out the other duplicate things. !!! Thanks for letting me know.
No problem. Happy to help. :highfive:

Have you considered using Opal Legbars? Sorry if you have, too lazy to read the whole thread. They seem like the birds you so desire.
https://decotogs.com/products/opal-legbar
Read the whole thread.
What Chickat is breeding is the same combo as that breeder used..
Basically the same thing except ChicKat didn't attach a fancy name and isn't breeding for profit so you don't see her birds spread out so much on the internet.

Last edited:
Read the whole thread.
What Chickat is breeding is the same combo as that breeder used..
Basically the same thing except ChicKat didn't attach a fancy name and isn't breeding for profit so you don't see her birds spread out so much on the internet.
I know it is the same thing. I was just not sure if she knew about those. I'm not interested in this project, just wanted to help her in case she wanted to invest in those. Sorry. :idunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom