Layer Flock + Roo + Coop; Florida ONLY

High Roost Ranch

The Chicken Whisperer
15 Years
Dec 15, 2008
St Tammany Parish, Folsom, Louisiana
Need to sell these ASAP! Florida ONLY. Group offer only, no splitting these up!

This group consists of the following:
1) Pure Black Australorp rooster and his two hens, all under 1 1/2 yrs old. Roo is super friendly & sweet, as are his girls. Girls lay a very large brown egg.
2) White Rock pullet, 8 months old.
3) Two Brown Leghorn pullets, 8 months old.
4) One White Leghorn hen, 1 1/2 yrs old.

Plus a coop, on stilts, that measures about 6 ft tall, 5 ft wide, 3 ft deep. Metal roof top, chain link sides, wooden floor. Very heavy, will require some muscle and a utility trailer to move.

Asking a mere $125 cash for all the above. I don't want to split these birds up, they go as a group. If you don't want the coop, that's fine, the price on the birds alone is $75.00, the coop I am asking $50 for.

This is an excellent start for someone wanting to get into backyard poultry keeping. The roo is very quiet and so gentle, not a mean bone in his body towards humans or his hens. You'll need to bring carriers for the birds and a trailer for the coop if you want it, and some muscle. It's heavy. I need these to go today ASAP. I'm in Dade City, Pasco County. My trailer is loaded and I need new tires before I can leave out, need to part with these for tire money.

Call me at 651-895-5773 or email me at [email protected] if you are seriously interested. Cash only please.

Back
Top Bottom