Lazy54 Farms Question?

Bil

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Cottage Grove, OR
Does anyone know if Lazy54 Farms has gone on vacation? I've been trying to call them for a week now and nobody is answering the phone or returning my calls.

Just trying to get an update on my order and I can't contact anybody.

Bil

i live about a mile from them
smile.png
i talked to the guy (jean) last week and he said that his birds had a cold snap and quit laying, so he had to order 70 dozen eggs from california to be shipped to him so he could fill his orders because he had nothing to hatch. so yeah
tongue.png
... annnnnnddd well just from expericance they are pretty run down, and have bad service if you dont do things in person. jean is kinda and arse but greg the guy the works at the counter is really nice
smile.png

I hope yall don't mind, I just wanted to say hello to test my avatar... i couldn't figure out how to do it for the last few months, but i think i've got it now.

Anyway hello everyone!

Elizabeth

Thanks shmooborp. I was about to send my MIL, who also lives in Woodburn, up to see what she could find out. That's good information, I appreciate it!

Thanks Mahonri, I've called them (both numbers) multiple times and emailed them with no reply. I'm going to try and fax them right now.

Hi Elizabeth!
frow.gif

Bil

Woo hoo!! I was finally able to talk to somebody at Lazy54 today.

He was very cordial and helpful. Now I have a time frame to work off of. Might be later than we had hoped but he is working to help me out.

Things are looking up.

Bil

Back
Top Bottom