learning to speak chicken

quadcam79

Songster
12 Years
Oct 28, 2007
Fernandina Beach Fl.
one of my buff orphingtons is nosey, everytime you're near the brooder she jumps up on the side and sits there watching you. well the other chicks peck her from behind and she occasionally falls off the edge and cant get back in. usually it's after i have walked away...in the distance I hear cheep,cheep, cheep........cheep,cheep, cheep........cheep,cheep, cheep........

I now know that cheep,cheep, cheep........over and over means..."I've fallen and I cant get up!"
lol.png
lol.png

Last edited:
*Lol! Miss Chook 'says' everything from 'Where's my BREAKFAST?? to 'I wanna go out now, Now, NOW!!!' to 'Where the heck are you, Mom?' to 'I know it's the middle of the night-- but I'm thristy' and more. . .
smile.png

*My oldest son especially is very "concerned" about my constant conversation with the animals in our house. . . . . Somebody's gotta pay attention though!!!!

d.k :

*My oldest son especially is very "concerned" about my constant conversation with the animals in our house. . . . . Somebody's gotta pay attention though!!!!

yeah, my family thinks im nuts!

"how is my little Isis? you are such a cutsey wootsie! yes, you are!"​

* Yeah, I'm like, the dog wants water, the cat wants a bath, somethings bugging the chicken-- and my kids are like, "HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT From barking, meowing & bwalking!!!! I say- " How did I know when you guys were gettin up to stuff when you were kids---*EARS* and experience!!!!"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom