Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
They take up very little room
big_smile.png

He's not lemon, but here's my boy. He's just now starting to breed the leftover hens I don't have reserved. No name, just "Pain in the Butt". He's part D'uccle. He started out totally gray for the first several months, then this red started showing in.

Hello, I am trying to find some hatching eggs or chicks to buy and have shipped to Alaska. I want the LF Lemon Blue Cochins. I currently raise Partridge Cochins, however mainly for eggs. I am not a breeder and guess I would be considered a "hobby farmer" My cochins that I have now are a small flock of 9 pullets and 1 roo. I LOVE the color pattern of the Lemon Blues.

I welcome all information and input!

Thank you for your time,

Jen
smile.png

This is my breeding group for 2013 Sterling pebbles and little one. they are young pullets and Steriling is older this is younger pic he is comming out of molt right now actually.

This is my breeding group for 2013 Sterling pebbles and little one. they are young pullets and Steriling is older this is younger pic he is comming out of molt right now actually.
Thats Lynne's Lemon Boy. Did you buy Sterling from her? I have 6 of Sterling's kids from this past years breeding and his grandkids in the incubator!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom