Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
Hello all -- I just listed 4 auctions for lemon blue frizzle cockerels in the 8 weeks and older section

If you are interested in a pair, I can show you what pullets I have. I am pretty sure I have enough to do 1 pullet with each roo. Smooth feather pullets will cost extra (+15$ to end price of auction for cockerel) but I am not selling any pullets without cockerels. If anyone is interested in seeing pullets, let me know and I will get some photos for you. If not -- the roos will go alone.

The birds are a month older than the last set of pictures and more color is showing up on everyone. Is this rooster also considered a Lemon Blue? I can see more and more of the golden feathers coming in on the head and body.

Rooster
40707_lemon_rooster.jpg

I think this pullet is adorable. Considering that this hatch had the 1 rooster, above and 3 white lemon blue splash hens plus this darling is it worthwhile keeping this rooster or is the color combinations all wrong for future breeding?

40707_lemon_head1a.jpg

40707_splash_light1a.jpg

I just love the lemon blues. I just got a new brown red bantam cochin rooster to breed with my lemon blue hen I already have. He is really nice. I can't wait to get chicks from them. We also got a new black frizzle cochin pullet. I am going to use her in the lemon blue project too.

I just wanted to share pictures of them that I took today.

12415_dsc_1995.jpg

12415_dsc_1999.jpg

I have a couple Lemon blue Splash roos and Brown Red frizzle roo available on bidbird.com if anyone is in need of one or two
smile.png

They are fluffy and heavy on the foot feathering. It is hard to get them to pose. My line come from Marty McGuire.

7576_lb2.jpg

7576_dscn0001.jpg

7576_brfrz.jpg

Also have a pair consisting of Buff Barred roo with buff hen up.
7576_d7.jpg

I just took new pictures of my Lemon Blue Bantam cochins today. They werent happy about it because it is so cold outside. They stay in a mini barn with heat lamps.

Here is a cockerel I hatched out this year from the first pair I got. He still have a lot of growing to do.
12415_103_1805.jpg

12415_103_1807.jpg

Here is a pullet I hatched this year out of someone else's eggs.

12415_103_1808.jpg

This is the cockerels mother. She was very upset because she is going broody right now and she didn't want to get off the nest.
12415_103_1815.jpg

I have these in a pen along with the two(brown red rooster and black frizzle) I post pictures of. I just hatched out chicks from them yesterday. I am hoping for some Lemon Blue frizzles. I just love the lemon blue color.

Back
Top Bottom