Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
Could he have been hatched from my flock? If so, I do have several  LB Splash boys available (not as big as a cocker spaniel) or I will have hatching eggs available again in the Spring. I just today shipped my Sterling (Lemon Boy's son) to Iowa.

Lemon Boy

Sterling

I was wondering myself if maybe the original owner had purchased hatching eggs from you or just where that gorgeous guy came from. The people selling the birds were not the original owners and didn't know the history of the birds, their ages or even what kinds they were. It was a liquidation sort of thing. Their aunt had been the original owner and had lost interest in her birds, so they had been caring for them and were selling them for her. The Cochins were all hens, white, buff, red, blue, black, one white frizzle, one splash, and then that one gorgeous rooster. There were probably a dozen or so Cochins total. The only thing they could tell me about them is they laid brown eggs.

In a group of hatching eggs from you, what colors should we see? Will they all be lb splash, or is it variable? I would be highly interested in your first available hatching eggs I think.

And I have never shipped a chicken before, though way back in the day I did look into shipping a parrot. What method of shipping do you use? It might be a little cold here in Michigan for that right now, but please email me and let's talk about it. I might be very interested in getting a roo from you as soon as the weather cooperates. I don't know the ages of my girls, but they are coming out of a light molt and I've only had them for two months. No eggs from the blue and only one this month from the buff. I would love to have a daddy bird ready for them if and when they start laying again. And if they don't... Well, he sure would be pretty to look at while I wait for hatching eggs.

Oh, and if you ever have time, any new pics of Nugget. I still think he is 1 of the prettiest roosters I've seen. But then again, ALL of your Cochin's are stunning!!

Oh, and if you ever have time, any new pics of Nugget. I still think he is 1 of the prettiest roosters I've seen. But then again, ALL of your Cochin's are stunning!!
Mike , so glad to hear that you are alive & well. Your flock must be ok, too. No pics of Nugget for awhile. He is in a serious molt & just looks awful. He should be glorious again by Christmas. I'll post some pics then, BTW, I have a cockerel (one of Ralf & Bruce's brothers) who is starting to look like Cherokee. It will be a few more months to really tell but he is starting to look good~!

Mike , so glad to hear that you are alive & well. Your flock must be ok, too. No pics of Nugget for awhile. He is in a serious molt & just looks awful. He should be glorious again by Christmas. I'll post some pics then, BTW, I have a cockerel (one of Ralf & Bruce's brothers) who is starting to look like Cherokee. It will be a few more months to really tell but he is starting to look good~!
Great!

Back
Top Bottom