Lemon-Drops hatching thread-broody

Do whatever you think is best. Do you know if someone took Joy out?
Do you mean like a human took Joy out, or something else? I didn't take Joy (or Hope) outside of the nest, but perhaps Pebbles left the nest, and they followed? I ended up putting her in a (fairly large) dog crate in the coop with some food and water.

Also, so far no external pips on the eggs in the incubator. How long would you leave them? I don't want them to rot like the other, but I also don't want to unnecessarily kill a baby chick.

Also, so far no external pips on the eggs in the incubator. How long would you leave them? I don't want them to rot like the other, but I also don't want to unnecessarily kill a baby chick.
(I probably will have to take them out by Friday, as I'm participating in the hatch a long.)

A chicken I mean
Oh ok!

Any ideas on how long I should leave the eggs in the incubator for? I don't want them to rot like the other one and explode. The first chick hatched about 90 hours ago, and the second about 24 hours ago.. (Rest in peace)

I'll definitley need to take them out by Friday (Because I'm setting eggs on Saturday)

Oh ok!

Any ideas on how long I should leave the eggs in the incubator for? I don't want them to rot like the other one and explode. The first chick hatched about 90 hours ago, and the second about 24 hours ago.. (Rest in peace)

I'll definitley need to take them out by Friday (Because I'm setting eggs on Saturday)
Try 2 more days. Or try candle for internal pips

Try 2 more days. Or try candle for internal pips
Ok, so Thursday? I tried candling, but the only one I really have is the HFNR360 built in candler (which is fine, but isn't great)

Do you recommend any candlers that I can get online that are powerful? (preferably not crazy expensive)

Ok, so Thursday? I tried candling, but the only one I really have is the HFNR360 built in candler (which is fine, but isn't great)

Do you recommend any candlers that I can get online that are powerful? (preferably not crazy expensive)
A phone torch is perfect. Just put a clay or putty donut around it so the egg fits nicely

Back
Top Bottom