Let Me Draw Your Chickens!

Pics
Hey guys can y'all go check out my drawing thread! Only two people posted pictures and I need some more. I don't want to draw the the same pictures as @HuskerHens18 so make sure they are different. I give credits to @HuskerHens18 for inspiring me to do this!
This is the one I've done so far:
View attachment 1490344
It looks beautiful!! Great job on the details :hugsI'll find some pics for you

View attachment 1487262

Her name is ace. ^u^ dont feel obligated. ;) some of us artsy folk are hanging out over on the art school thread. You can join us if youd like. :)
20180802_001802.jpg

Ace is cute! I didn't even know there was an art school thread, I'll have to check it out :)

I try not to get into detail about my health issues, but I struggle with depression episodes. I used to be an active artist, drawing everyday and working in fine detail. I'd create pictures I was very proud of and even had some displayed in a museum.
Unfortunately, last year I had a very long and hard episode of depression. It left a lasting effect that killed my love for the arts and crafts. I haven't drawn or painted since 2017. I've made attempts, but it's as if there's a wall blocking me from picking up that pencil or paintbrush.

I have decided to pick myself up and try again. I have no inspiration, the only thing I can think of is.... CHICKENS!

Please post pictures below of your chickens for me to draw! I want to rekindle my love for something I was so passionate about, but I need help.
Fullbodies, halfbodies, headshots, they're all fine. All Poultry is accepted really. Beware I'm pretty rusty, the first few may look pretty sad!

I will not send you the original piece of art. I will post a clear picture of the drawing which you may save and keep for yourself. (Heck, print it out if you want)

This is for fun, so let's have fun! Post away!
If you'd like, share some of your chicken art!

Attachments

• D4EA8226-9A86-480D-9E02-7FF5A8444AD6.png
    D4EA8226-9A86-480D-9E02-7FF5A8444AD6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 06784539-29E1-48CE-B526-A10CCDD2658C.jpeg
    06784539-29E1-48CE-B526-A10CCDD2658C.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom