Let Me Draw Your Chickens!

Pics
I don’t like chicken poop on my head ,that’s too high for me

Feel free draw this flock , we had to get rid of gandolf... I’m sad
6FDF53D1-72AE-47E5-82D0-130E7491DA9A.jpeg

I try not to get into detail about my health issues, but I struggle with depression episodes. I used to be an active artist, drawing everyday and working in fine detail. I'd create pictures I was very proud of and even had some displayed in a museum.
Unfortunately, last year I had a very long and hard episode of depression. It left a lasting effect that killed my love for the arts and crafts. I haven't drawn or painted since 2017. I've made attempts, but it's as if there's a wall blocking me from picking up that pencil or paintbrush.

I have decided to pick myself up and try again. I have no inspiration, the only thing I can think of is.... CHICKENS!

Please post pictures below of your chickens for me to draw! I want to rekindle my love for something I was so passionate about, but I need help.
Fullbodies, halfbodies, headshots, they're all fine. All Poultry is accepted really. Beware I'm pretty rusty, the first few may look pretty sad!

I will not send you the original piece of art. I will post a clear picture of the drawing which you may save and keep for yourself. (Heck, print it out if you want)

This is for fun, so let's have fun! Post away!
If you'd like, share some of your chicken art!
20180802_124026.jpg
this is Henry. I'm sending you a message hopefully its ok

Yeah, its nothing really formal. We share our stuff occasionally we ask for critiques, fanci has been giving us prompts for a few weeks for people who arent sure what to draw.
Oooooooo… I’m gonna have to head over there! I painted chickens at the state fair’s Plein Air competition this year!

Sorry, didn't get any drawing done today! I've been very busy. My mom invited me out to a movie so I decided to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom with her. I still geek out over the dinosaurs like I did when Jurassic Park came out. It was a much needed day off with my mom.
Tomorrow I'm working on some chicken runs (we are currently in a terrible storm, that'll be fun working in the mud...) and then I'll get back to drawing. I've been doing well so I don't want to lose my drawing streak :D

Back
Top Bottom