Let me get in your way! Solution?

Indiana hens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
Pendleton, Indiana
Anyone have this problem on your farm? Almost all the animals run to get in my way. Is this their way for attention or are they just trying to tic me off? Like when carrying water when it was cold; everybody in the house does the same. It is 5 gallons of water and 240 lb. man coming through don't tell me you did not see me. Get out of the way again! ! Goats, chickens, ducks, cats and kitten, dog, people; what animals is next; deer and skunks?:barney Any solutions?

Oh, I feel your pain!1 LOL, I don't have anything but chickens, dogs and cats, but they all "follow" in front of me!
lau.gif

They've nearly broken my neck for me a few times!
gig.gif

I have the same problem. I was trying to carry an extra-large dog crate over to the goat house and every single goat, chicken, dog, kid, and husband on my property managed to get in my way!

Quote:
Did you have a coffee first?

Did you feed them first?Two and four legged creatures....or hubby can make your breakfast...ha ha ha !!! I know I know!!!

If hubby was standing in my way I would say"here ya go!' go water the animals....he wouldnt be standing in my way the next morning...or else I would say"here ya go !"

Didn't you know that you big fellas have a stealth field?!
lol.png
My brothers are all huge and they manage to get underfoot all the time. How a 6'6, 350lb musclebound WALL can get under my feet has remained a mystery all my life.

So I put it down to the stealth field. Big like ox, sneaky like ninja.
-Spooky

Back
Top Bottom