Let me see your birds!!

After a beak count (finally!) I have determined that we have 27 chickens now. I'm only going to allow myself to post one of them, though!
This is Andromeda, the white phoenix. She is mostly blind, and loooooves to snuggle in my hair.
20190630_220806.jpg

I will always take the chance to show off my birds :D thank you for the opportunity. Here's a few of them.View attachment 1886189Freebie, my crossbeaked sizzle soaking up some attention.View attachment 1886178 and showing that white chickens can camouflage too.View attachment 1886183 Orca, my silver laced Wyandotte cockrell walking under Nugget, my Jersey Giant roo's tail.View attachment 1886184
Orca and Nugget posing for a pic.View attachment 1886188Nugget sharing the feeder with Dovey, the blue Andalusian pullet.

Omg i love them all!!! Freebie is the cutest tho:D

My 3 rebellious Americaunas who refuse to stay in the spacious 1/4 acre run I built for them like their 20+ sisters do. Meet from left: Night Hawk, Hawkeye III and Stormy Jr. My poor DoberRoo there is trying his darndest to keep them in there... but they just ignore him.

View attachment 1886210

Haha omg. We have a rebel as well. Though he doesnt go outside of the fencing, he will perch in a tree at night instead of staying in any of the coops we have for them.

Same, she jumps on me when i enter the run, her name is winnie, i couldn't help but get some more chickens, 2 silkies, 1 white 1 buff, i'll be picking them up tomorrow, so hopefully they'll be still for a nice picture :ya

Geez I am so jealous! My chickens run away from me unless I have treats in my hands! Haha.

Show me them! Silkes are very cute.

Back
Top Bottom