lethargy, watery poop, loss of appetite. ADVICE APPRECIATED!

Back outside today! She has spent a few hours outside the last couple days, but today she looks like she is full strength, and has been eating up a storm! I'm keeping her in the little separate run today, so they can all get to know each other again, and then tonight she'll go back in the coop! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Question about coccidiosis, would it be enough for everyone to just eat medicated starter feed for a while to treat the rest of the flock? No one else is acting sick.

My silkie just hatched two chicks today (our first time hatching chicks!) from eggs that I was convinced weren't fertilized. Shows how much I know. But we are definitely doing medicated feed for them, since we clearly have coccidiosis in the coop/run. We cleaned out the coop, but there is no way to remove all the dirt in the run.

Back outside today! She has spent a few hours outside the last couple days, but today she looks like she is full strength, and has been eating up a storm! I'm keeping her in the little separate run today, so they can all get to know each other again, and then tonight she'll go back in the coop! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Question about coccidiosis, would it be enough for everyone to just eat medicated starter feed for a while to treat the rest of the flock? No one else is acting sick.

My silkie just hatched two chicks today (our first time hatching chicks!) from eggs that I was convinced weren't fertilized. Shows how much I know. But we are definitely doing medicated feed for them, since we clearly have coccidiosis in the coop/run. We cleaned out the coop, but there is no way to remove all the dirt in the run.
i am so happy your babys back to her happy self i love great news like this.

Back
Top Bottom