the silkie slickers

Pics
Awesome thread! This is a picture of my Silkie Roo. I raised him since he was a chick.
0FF999F1-25CC-441B-979E-A8A5BCF03368.jpeg

"We need more silkies in this leghorn populated world!"

specifically we need more silkie hens, I always try to find silkie pullets for sale but their neither available or crazy expensive! And straight run silkie chicks are almost always boys lol.
my goodness what a gorgeous paint silkie roo you got. :love you could win any show with that hunky man! and man i get you with the silkie pullet outage. and 70 percent of the time silkie genes throw out a boy!! it gets pretty annoying after a while when your man does the dirty deed and gives another man as his secret surprise :gig

Last edited:
"We need more silkies in this leghorn populated world!"

specifically we need more silkie hens, I always try to find silkie pullets for sale but their neither available or crazy expensive! And straight run silkie chicks are almost always boys lol.
i got 7 straight run silkies and they were 6 roos and one hen...all the roos have been rehomed...they were so pretty , but our area does not allow roos..and the one hen i got has a cross beak, but she is doing great...she eats very good and drinks..she is a good egg layer also

Back
Top Bottom