Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

WARNING

UPDATE THE INCUKIT FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN

OH MY !!!! I am soooo sorry to hear this Jerry & Sue
hit.gif

RG, congrats on hatching 2 more buff dewlap girls from my trio! Now, gosh darn it... time for the tables to change where I hatch the girls and you hatch the boys.
fl.gif

Umm ya you know the 3 trio eggs ~ I set ~ have 3 all externally pipped & I see BEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

1st 2 eggs were 2 BUFF DEWLAP GIRLS
th.gif
then
woot.gif
~~~~ SO that is now 6 Buff girls ~

NEXT I go look into my 3rd egg ......

and ITS A BOY !!!! ITS A BOY !!!!! did I say its a boy

So that leaves me 6 Buff girls & 1 boy
bun.gif

Sebastopol babies hatched this morning, Thanks to a hubby who separated my hatcher and incubator.... I will wait till tomorrow to candle all the eggs that got to hot. I just can't today
hide.gif

Thanks for the heartfelt hugs and understanding over losing Turbo. I immerse myself with the daily needs of the barnyard to keep myself busy.

I'm happy to report two of his hatchmates, CrackerJack and Winnie, are doing very well. The third in the trio is Louie, who for whatever reason, remains half the size of the other two, although growing healthy otherwise. Maybe a bit 'thick', so between that and size, not for breeding, but as said, otherwise apparently healthy.

They provide an endless supply of entertainment and even hubby likes them to the point he's started bringing them home treats. He's never done that before. I mean, never!

Louie looks kinda like a duck trailing behind Winnie here (CrackerJack in the background). If I hadn't seen him/her come out of a duck egg....
idunno.gif

CrackerJack

Winnie. My husband says she has a 'gentle look' ~ and he is SO not a bird person!

(Happy (late) Mother's Day wishes to ALL BYC moms today...)

Sebastopol babies hatched this morning, Thanks to a hubby who separated my hatcher and incubator.... I will wait till tomorrow to candle all the eggs that got to hot. I just can't today
hide.gif

Congrats on the babies! I'm very sorry to hear about your incubator heat element going on the fritz. Hope it didn't wipe out all of your eggs.
hugs.gif

J thanks... I just got done candling... they'er all gone.

on brighter news I have EE's hatching and 6 goslings in the brooder 3 Embden and 3 Sebbies...

fl.gif
the girls will lay another week or so for us.

Back
Top Bottom