Lets hear it for the LADIES who build their own coops!

Wow, I'm so impressed! These are great!

I'm building mine right now. I have the floor almost done but it just looks like a big stage out in my yard
tongue.png

Hope to have it done soon but I'm getting to the point where I am going to have to start buying things. So far, everything else is stuff that's been laying around.

I just completed the outer layer of chicken wire yesterday i managed to stretch it to fit a 4 foot space!!!! top to bottom!!! pictures soon.

the wind is BAD today, so i wont go outside yet

Okay, ladies, I just added another thread of one I just finished.
Come on, I know you all can do it as well. I'm an arthritic old overweight woman and if I can do it you all can!
Check out my thread of "another tractor story."

I love all the ladies coops. I'm building mine with pallets as the basis. They will make up the structure of it. I find I'm having some design issues with my hubby. He wants to just wing it, I want to have it all planned to the last detail!! About to kick him off the project unless I just need his help!! Will get pics up as we go along. Getting the OSB for some of it today!! Finally!!

lil'chickies :

I love all the ladies coops. I'm building mine with pallets as the basis. They will make up the structure of it. I find I'm having some design issues with my hubby. He wants to just wing it, I want to have it all planned to the last detail!! About to kick him off the project unless I just need his help!! Will get pics up as we go along. Getting the OSB for some of it today!! Finally!!

are you haveing a hard time with some of the pallets? like hammering nails into it? Some are soooooo tough i have to get mad and hit the nail with all my strength! I build all the coops out of pallets. Pictures coming soon​

Dixygirl- I LOVE your duck set-up! It gives me some great ideas for mine since I recently succumbed to TSC's new supply of Khaki Campbells...... I must also compliment you on how beautiful and happy-looking your ducks are :)

Back
Top Bottom