Lets see the wildest wall color in your house...

Thanks guys!
big_smile.png

Sunbury, OMGoodness
bow.gif
your house is gorgeous!!!

My DH thinks I am crazy to want to have wild colors all over the house. So far he has allowed me to paint the kitchen and 1 of the girls rooms! I am working on the bathroom and big living room.
wink.png
wish me luck!
big_smile.png

Her's my little computer room where I get to drive you all nuts with stupid questions.
gig.gif
notice I am not in the pic,Don't want to scare you away...
e1d9bb38.jpg

Thanks Everyone,
Please excuse my bad computer manners.I'm not real savy with the computer.I just heard about some things I do that aren't nice.Like" bumping"(I don't even know what that means...Also,my dd says I" Yell" at people on the computer,I didn't realize typing in bold,capital letters was "yelling".I type that way because it's easier for my friends to see( I was wrong) I guess I've gotten off topic again...Please,I beg for forgivness:
hit.gif

Well......................

This is our unfinished (just a bit more papering to do) hallway upstairs that leads to my brothers, mine, guest bedrooms, and the powder room. The paper is a historical print from some company that sells through Home Depot, terrible to put up, but looks awesome
big_smile.png
It's a lot greener looking in the photo, but its more yellow in real life.

hallwayup.jpg

And this is my bedroom, the colour is called Jamaica Bay
big_smile.png
It's the same colour my bedroom at the old house was, but I only painted it that colour again because my room smelt horribly of cigarette smoke and unwashed farmer, I'm painting it a very neutral colour soon, as I really want a certain bright red duvet set from IKEA.

stephsroom.jpg

Oh my gosh Sunbury! I love your desk, it's so cute... I'm going to save the photo for my mum, I'm sure she'd love something like that for the office (in built in form), and I'm sure she could make it.

Back
Top Bottom