Lets see the wildest wall color in your house...

Ninja,
All I can say is"WOW" Love old place & new one....Wow,WoW,Wow!
love.gif

Sarah,
Believe me,you can paint small spaces with color,try it.You'll see how warm and lively it looks....
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thanks. I'm trying to force myself to like it here. I'll definitely be coming here for ideas and suggestions for the bizarroo OUTSIDE of this place come spring.

Quote:
My last house was TINY, but it looked great with deep color. I used an almost cobalt blue, and a deep russet, balanced with a nice taupe. Everyone told me it would look small and cave-like, until I got it done!

he he I remember your post about how your hubby watered that fern...
th.gif

My halways are faux painted almost suade (sp) I loved it soo much and wanted to do the rest of the walls but it would have over done it and IT WAS WAYYYYY too much work..

Quote:
I tried to do a faux treatment in the bedroom, and I just couldn't make it work on the edges and corners, so it got painted over the regular way. DARN IT.

Okay I'm a little off topic but Volume904 that is a fantstic photo of the child and the chick...I love it..even the next one....you should enter it in a photo contest or something.....love the blue also...everyone has beautiful colours on the wall......

Ok, 2468Chickensrgr8, now that we're off topic, I believe the caption for that photo is I don't want to try it- I know, lets get Mikey to try it.

I painted the entire inside of my house a soft white when I moved in twelve years ago. I just needed to get rid of the smoke stains FAST. I've switched to color as each room needed updating. My bathroom is cobalt blue with white wainscot; my son's room is lime green with blue trim; my room is soft yellow and I'm about to paint three walls of the livingroom jovial orange. It took two paint mixing sessions to get the color right.

Back
Top Bottom