Lets see your Ugly Pallet Coop!!

ok. moving slowly along. The three barred rocks are the previous description of "who laid it"

These are great coops...and doesn't it feel good to recycle....we are completing a room in our barn ....for the chickens ....with recycled wood....
thumbsup.gif

here's the picture entitled 'two incoming', description in post #26 in answer to kuntry girl's question #11

slowly figuring out how to do this.

Here's the picture entitled 'hello' described in answer #26 to Kuntry girl's question #11.

One more to go.

Here's the last picture in answer #26 to Kuntry Girl's question #11 on pictures of the converted wood store. This is the nesting box. When I get home, I'll take outside pictures and try to post them more efficiently than I've done with the inside.

May the flock be with you.

Alethea

This is absolutely PALLET ART. Amazing what you can do with pallets! Someone needs to call Mother Earth News and have a story done.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those with the "visually sensitive" husbands, for whom everything has to pass the beauty contest test, so pallets right now are not in my future. Therefore, I've got my sights set on a regular 10 x 10 shed style roomy coop paradise. The work of art coop my husband built became too small in about 3 days, but he's not interested in enlarging it because he knows a bigger coop means more chickens and he's not a chicken enthusiast to begin with.
smile.png

BUT - if I were alone... Oh, the beautiful ugly coops I'd have with all the scrap lumber I always see at the dump, including all sizes of windows, storm doors, I always want to collect everything but don't dare.
lol.png
If you ask me, there is nothing more beautiful than *free* and *resourceful*.

Back
Top Bottom