LF Cochin roo or pullet?

Connie123

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2020
The lavender Cochin is 20 weeks - hasn’t crowed, but has watched the other Roos Mount the other pullets. When she/he does it, our dominant rooster doesn’t react. When the other Roos do it, the dominant rooster reacts. The partridge is 19 weeks, and has crowed. Our dominant keeps a close eye on him. The lavender is much smaller than the partridge, even though it is a week older. He/she is the same size as the other pullets the same age.

Attachments

Connie123

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2020
They both came from different hatcheries. One is from Hoover, and the other from Privett. That’s a big bummer. Wow. Thank you all. It’s so much smaller than the partridge. Honestly I’m so surprised at the lovely feathering. This puts us to four Roos, in a subdivision. :( This is our Balck
Copper Maran the same age, and a little Serama roo that has been separated with his last. What a wash! Out of ten PULLETS, three ended up being Roos.

Attachments

Rhodebar Lover

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee, US
They both came from different hatcheries. One is from Hoover, and the other from Privett. That’s a big bummer. Wow. Thank you all. It’s so much smaller than the partridge. Honestly I’m so surprised at the lovely feathering. This puts us to four Roos, in a subdivision. :( This is our Balck
Copper Maran the same age, and a little Serama roo that has been separated with his last. What a wash! Out of ten PULLETS, three ended up being Roos.
Very strange, I'm not seeing lavender LF for sale at either! 😳

Top Bottom