LF Project Chocolate & Split Chocolate Ameraucana Chick Pair

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have hatched enough chicks to get my own project off to a good start. I am offering a chocolate pullet and a split chocolate cockerel. These are 1/2 orpington 1/2 ameraucana at this time. This pair hatched 5/15/12 and will be raised exclusively indoors until shipped. They have been vaccinated for mareks.

The chocolate orpington cockerel used was almost full sized, so there should be no issues with size in the project. NPIP certified, AI clean. Please check before bidding to see if I am legal to ship to your State without any health certificates or import papers. If there are other required health papers or tests required, you are responsible for the charges.

Will not ship if your temps are too high. Shipping by Express Mail only and is a flat $40.00 and includes the shipping box. If your temps are too hot to ship for a unreasonable amount of time, shipping price will go up as the size of the birds increase.

Buyer responsible for all Paypal fees.

Payment is expected immediately after end of auction.

Auction ends on Friday, June 8 at 10:00 am. No bids will be accepted on or after 10:00 am. Post reply to bid. Bidding starts at $100.00.

Back
Top Bottom