LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Is that a good thing? Brrrrr!!!!!

Technically I guess he’s still on the cusp of actual teen numbers (late tweens?). Apparently still solidly in the phase of uninterested in anybody romantically, and he and his buddies “aren’t into Valentine’s Day”. :rolleyes: That’s fine too.

Ya know, this is probably the only place I would feel ok posting this, but....

What truly worries me is not the possibility that someday he could come out as LGBTQ+, but that I might be the last person he tells.
Don't worry, it's OK! The typical teen thing, about no matter what, is to tell their parents last, after first exploring how their friends, peers, online friends, etc. accept them. They tell you last because your acceptance is the most important to them - they need to practice with others first.

Snowing here again also. The girls are getting used to their new alpha man. I have them locked up in the coop to try to deter this hawk that has been hanging around. He found a way THROUGH my construction fence that I draped over the run. And got my original rooster, Big Smoke. GRRRR. Guess it is Roo Paul's time to shine. He is Smoke's son.

Snowing here again also. The girls are getting used to their new alpha man. I have them locked up in the coop to try to deter this hawk that has been hanging around. He found a way THROUGH my construction fence that I draped over the run. And got my original rooster, Big Smoke. GRRRR. Guess it is Roo Paul's time to shine. He is Smoke's son.
Sorry about your original rooster. 🙁

Sorry about your original rooster. 🙁
Thank you very much. He was quite small in stature but very large in spirit. He is already sorely missed. I usually don't get SUPER attached but he was just a little cockerel when I brought him home. I heard his first crow. Saw him woo his flock. But I digress. RIP Big Smoke
20200501_102629.jpg

20200501_102615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom