LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Oh, you RP? Cool! So do I. I used to RP all the time in-game (I play GuildWars2), but unfortunately all the guilds I was in imploded from drama. :(

@BelovedBirds saw the drawing I had commissioned of my main character. :)
Yeah, but not through games. It's all typed stuff with a partner, mainly on discord. Never really got into computer games

Yeah, I'd only do voice with people I trust. I've also done completely text-based D&D over Discord.

I'd love to do a good LARP one day, but with my age and body type (I really need to lose a few pounds!) I just wouldn't feel right. I'm very self-conscious about it.
I've always wanted to try LARPing (I blame Supernatural and iZombie for making it look so fun). But between my anxiety and the general public here, that just ain't gonna happen

I started writing a story years ago, about werewolves. It had such a great plot twist, I wrote several chapters and then my damn computer banished it. I have no idea what happened. It was saved. But it was completely gone and I'm still bitter about it :(
This time I'm writing about werewolves and werecats. I feel like no one gives werecats any credit, but shifting into a big cat sounds really cool to me, just as, if not better, than wolves.
Also my main characters are going to be wlw and I'm excited about that!
2 of my early ocs were shifters. A lioness and her leopon toddler son

Back
Top Bottom