LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Am I weird?
I don't think I'm that weird, but my parents stare at me like I'm an alien sometimes.
I just ate a bowl of kidney beans with chopsticks, just felt like it.... Good snack

They judge me

Also are y'all talking about anime? I haven't seen any anime before
Yes, you're weird, but it's the GOOD kind. I cannot abide 'normal' people, they are so dull! Lol!

And yes, anime. You need to watch some. My first one (apart from childhood shows from 40 years ago) was Wolf's Rain. HIGHLY recommend it if you can find it. I think it's available free to watch. Broke my heart. So gooooood!

Am I weird?
I don't think I'm that weird, but my parents stare at me like I'm an alien sometimes.
I just ate a bowl of kidney beans with chopsticks, just felt like it.... Good snack

They judge me

Also are y'all talking about anime? I haven't seen any anime before

No, you're not weird. My family do the same. Talk about poultry or dog shows/breeding? Weird. Watch animated series? Weird

Now you've peeked my interest. I'm not one to read many books, especially not Greek ones, but I gave been thinking of buying the shadow and bone ones. Now I'm thinking i might have to buy the shadowhunter books as well to compare. Oh well, I guess time will tell
I have the first 2 series of it, and then some others that came out afterwards. It's good, but there just got to be far too many for me to read

Yes, you're weird, but it's the GOOD kind. I cannot abide 'normal' people, they are so dull! Lol!

And yes, anime. You need to watch some. My first one (apart from childhood shows from 40 years ago) was Wolf's Rain. HIGHLY recommend it if you can find it. I think it's available free to watch. Broke my heart. So gooooood!
First one I watched was Black Butler. Seraphim of the End was second. And then others later on, but those two are still near and elder to me. Same with Vampire Knight

OK yall I think I need to give an update. I'm at the episode where Clary has to kiss Jace in order to save him and Simon from the vines of the Seelie princess. And let me tell you, I'm so happy right now. Don't come at me, I don't know why, but for some reason I just don't like Simon, like at all. I was so mad when they became a couple. Haven't seen what plays out later, so please don't spoil anything for me, but right now I'm having a mini party😎

OK yall I think I need to give an update. I'm at the episode where Clary has to kiss Jace in order to save him and Simon from the vines of the Seelie princess. And let me tell you, I'm so happy right now. Don't come at me, I don't know why, but for some reason I just don't like Simon, like at all. I was so mad when they became a couple. Haven't seen what plays out later, so please don't spoil anything for me, but right now I'm having a mini party😎
Made it farther than I did. Book Simon is far more tolerable. Is the Seelie queen at least hot? Did it show her butterfly curtain?

Back
Top Bottom