LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Let me dig up a few commissions I had done of Windermere and Vallan.

ICOM229_complete.jpg

V finished v.jpg

Blonde is Windermere, and I've had a version of him in games and other stuff for over 30 years! For that reason, he was worth every penny I spent on this beautiful painting. He is a very serious person, especially when with others, and has a strong sense of justice (which may or may not align with the law). Although he acts aloof, he's very much governed by his emotions. This version of him is from GuildWars2.

Redhead is Vallan, he's a fairly recent addition (less than ten years), and he is quite the character. About as opposite to Windermere as you can get. Although (mostly) a responsible person, he is happy-go-lucky in his attitude and embraces life to the fullest. Especially any and all pleasures that life can give. In fact, in pretty much every version of him, that is part of his profession.

Netflix used to have a ton of anime too. Not sure if they still do. I don't have it, but I leech off of my brothers account until they stop letting me log in remotely
Since my boyfriend and I don't live in the same place (or country!) we stream a lot of anime to watch together. He uses Crunchy Roll, I believe.

Lately, we've been watching one called Overlord. REALLY good, if a bit dark at times. We're just about to start into the 4th season.

Let me dig up a few commissions I had done of Windermere and Vallan.

Blonde is Windermere, and I've had a version of him in games and other stuff for over 30 years! For that reason, he was worth every penny I spent on this beautiful painting. He is a very serious person, especially when with others, and has a strong sense of justice (which may or may not align with the law). Although he acts aloof, he's very much governed by his emotions. This version of him is from GuildWars2.

Redhead is Vallan, he's a fairly recent addition (less than ten years), and he is quite the character. About as opposite to Windermere as you can get. Although (mostly) a responsible person, he is happy-go-lucky in his attitude and embraces life to the fullest. Especially any and all pleasures that life can give. In fact, in pretty much every version of him, that is part of his profession.

Love those designs as well!

Since my boyfriend and I don't live in the same place (or country!) we stream a lot of anime to watch together. He uses Crunchy Roll, I believe.

Lately, we've been watching one called Overlord. REALLY good, if a bit dark at times. We're just about to start into the 4th season.
Overlord is good! Can I recommend Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen? Those are goooooooood. Demon Slayer has phenomenal art.

I think I used to watch stuff on there. Or somewhere else. I went through a pretty cringey phase a few years ago.

Oh, Big Mouth is really good too. Just make sure you're wearing earbuds

Back
Top Bottom