LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Does anyone have any recommendations on other worldly, fantasy, you get what I mean show on Netflix? Greek TV lacks them completely unfortunately, and I'm watching all of the ones on Netflix faster than they are produced :lau

I've been watching The Order, Centaurworld, A Haunting, and umm.. I can't remember everything 😂 It's hard for me to sit still long enough for a show.

Lovely bunch of characters 🥰
They all look awesome!
I agree! They look really good!
Thanks. The gal (Fen), the horned one (Mark Morganstern, the Nyt-Mare demon) amd the two white haired ones (Long hair is Tatiana Avis and short hair is Lila Highthorne) are probably my babies out of those. The two with muzzles are also older characters I adore, I just have yet to sit down and write much apart from one offs with the redhead and the beginning part of the brunettes story

I've watched them both, though I haven't completed season 8 of the 100 because it came to Netflix Greece a while after I had finished the rest, and quite honestly the last few seasons rapidly declined in quality
Yeah. The ending was good enough for me, but seasons 3 and 5+ were lackluster for me. Have you tried the 3%? I think that was on Netflix. Season 1 is good at least

Yeah. The ending was good enough for me, but seasons 3 and 5+ were lackluster for me. Have you tried the 3%? I think that was on Netflix. Season 1 is good at least
The Rain also was good as far as I got, though that was only a few episodes because my family doesn't really like shows that aren't English.

The Walking Dead, obviously. Nor sure about any of the spin offs though. I'll have to look and just see what I might have seen. Bones is awesome, but not supernatural or survival. Just a forensic team, an FBI dude and a ton of cute Interns

Comedy wise, can't go wrong with these:
Cheers
Frasier (sequel to Cheers)
The remade Night Court
Superstore
The Office
Brooklyn 99
Futurama

First season of LA Brea was good, but then it gets confusing and boring

I have not, from a quick Google search it seems to be sort of on the limit of things I actually enjoy, but I will definitely give it a shot. I will also take a look at The Order. Haunting seems to be a little outside my likings, and centaurworld isn't exactly the type of animated series I would go for, but hey it might surprise me

I have not, from a quick Google search it seems to be sort of on the limit of things I actually enjoy, but I will definitely give it a shot. I will also take a look at The Order. Haunting seems to be a little outside my likings, and centaurworld isn't exactly the type of animated series I would go for, but hey it might surprise me
It's in Spanish (I think?), but theres English subtitles or you can just do english Dubbing. It's basically survival with puzzles, contests and a giant wage gap

Back
Top Bottom