LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Let me dig up a few commissions I had done of Windermere and Vallan.

Blonde is Windermere, and I've had a version of him in games and other stuff for over 30 years! For that reason, he was worth every penny I spent on this beautiful painting. He is a very serious person, especially when with others, and has a strong sense of justice (which may or may not align with the law). Although he acts aloof, he's very much governed by his emotions. This version of him is from GuildWars2.

Redhead is Vallan, he's a fairly recent addition (less than ten years), and he is quite the character. About as opposite to Windermere as you can get. Although (mostly) a responsible person, he is happy-go-lucky in his attitude and embraces life to the fullest. Especially any and all pleasures that life can give. In fact, in pretty much every version of him, that is part of his profession.
Amazing

Here's what I have been watching. Or at least what I remember right now. Wednesday, merlin (for the fifth time, I wanted to watch it one last time before it left netflix) shadow and bone season two, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (it was alright, had enough dark Wiccan stuff that it made up for the weaknesses in the plot) Locke and Key, The Sandman (I really liked this one, appart from one or two episodes in the middle) and now I'm watching Shadow hunters something something (I don't remember what exactly😭) oh and I also saw The Dragon Prince season five, that was probably the most underwhelming season of them all

Here's what I have been watching. Or at least what I remember right now. Wednesday, merlin (for the fifth time, I wanted to watch it one last time before it left netflix) shadow and bone season two, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (it was alright, had enough dark Wiccan stuff that it made up for the weaknesses in the plot) Locke and Key, The Sandman (I really liked this one, appart from one or two episodes in the middle) and now I'm watching Shadow hunters something something (I don't remember what exactly😭) oh and I also saw The Dragon Prince season five, that was probably the most underwhelming season of them all
Oof on the Shadowhunters. It's so far off of the books (besides Magnus, but he's too amazing to change) it's practically a completely different show

Overlord is good! Can I recommend Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen? Those are goooooooood. Demon Slayer has phenomenal art.
I'm at the bf's mercy when it comes to shows we watch, lol! He's the one with all the accounts. ;) He's got a list about a mile long (or two kilometers long) that I don't think we'll ever get through in this lifetime!

Oof on the Shadowhunters. It's so far off of the books (besides Magnus, but he's too amazing to change) it's practically a completely different show

Now you've peeked my interest. I'm not one to read many books, especially not Greek ones, but I gave been thinking of buying the shadow and bone ones. Now I'm thinking i might have to buy the shadowhunter books as well to compare. Oh well, I guess time will tell

That's how I feel about The Witcher. And so did the lead actor, as he refused to do a third season. I was able to watch the first season, it was fairly close to the books, but could not even make it through 2-3 episodes of the second season. I stopped watching with disgust.

That's how I feel about The Witcher. And so did the lead actor, as he refused to do a third season. I was able to watch the first season, it was fairly close to the books, but could not even make it through 2-3 episodes of the second season. I stopped watching with disgust.

Ah yes I've also seen the Witcher and the other Witcher, the blood something (you can tell I'm not good with names :lau ) I don't have this problem generally, but as I said I'm not much of a book reader in general so it definitely has something to do with it. The perks of not being a book worm, I guess?

Although I will say, when series go completely off track from the books, that's where you'll usually find the most problems with plot development. So I guess this still holds true to me, although to this day I have never quit a series, even if it is painful to watch it just because I feel like I have made a commitment. Case in point, the flash. At this point the series has gone so off track it deserves an oscar

Back
Top Bottom