LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Awww. Although I would say this is probably how feeding time for the tarantula would go
Scared Kim Kardashian GIF by E!
Oh My God Omg GIF by E!

Y'ALL I'm so excited!!!
The fun fair is in town!
Comes every year, we've been going to that fair since we were children! My sister and I go every year. We recognise the people who own the rides, too. It's such a wave of nostalgia, and fun!
They have the best rides! And slushies and Candy floss (oh sorry, cotton candy to you people) Going tomorrow, I'm so excited!
I'm going to find videos of the rides and put it into a playlist to show you all what they have there, it's going to be so great!

Also I get fish n chips for lunch so overall I'm in a GREAT mood today lol

These are some of the rides they have!
The last two aren't there this year and I'm really bitter about it because the superbowl was my all time favourite :(
There are also spinny rides and upside down rides which are too scary for me, as well as ghost trains which are kinda fun I guess
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkkZXjkIW-pyOT9aRAleLvCrzToeTOONn

What would you go on? Yay or nay?

Y'ALL I'm so excited!!!
The fun fair is in town!
Comes every year, we've been going to that fair since we were children! My sister and I go every year. We recognise the people who own the rides, too. It's such a wave of nostalgia, and fun!
They have the best rides! And slushies and Candy floss (oh sorry, cotton candy to you people) Going tomorrow, I'm so excited!
I'm going to find videos of the rides and put it into a playlist to show you all what they have there, it's going to be so great!

Also I get fish n chips for lunch so overall I'm in a GREAT mood today lol
It's nice to see you so happy and excited, it makes ME happy and excited, lol!

These are some of the rides they have!
The last two aren't there this year and I'm really bitter about it because the superbowl was my all time favourite :(
There are also spinny rides and upside down rides which are too scary for me, as well as ghost trains which are kinda fun I guess
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkkZXjkIW-pyOT9aRAleLvCrzToeTOONn

What would you go on? Yay or nay?
We've got those over here, too, and I would (now) not go on any of them, lol! I think most of those were at the fair I went to last summer. My daughter had a blast, and my grandson. Me, I spent time in the livestock sheds, ha!

Back
Top Bottom