LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I’m really not doing that. I just want to find some friends who have similar struggles to me. Also, being transgender isn’t a bedroom preference.
I am not trans or gay but I would love to be your friend and a safe space if you're looking for a chicken loving friend! Country folk can be quite intolerant but I am not one of those people and try to surround myself with diversity and open minded individuals. Hope all is well! 💖

I am not trans or gay but I would love to be your friend and a safe space if you're looking for a chicken loving friend! Country folk can be quite intolerant but I am not one of those people and try to surround myself with diversity and open minded individuals. Hope all is well! 💖
:welcome and to our little corner of it! We mostly just chat about everyday life, with or without chickens (and other critters) and everyone is welcome to participate!

I would join! I don't know about why it would cause bickering though 😅 so I can't help deciding with that! People will try to argue about anything 😆
A lot of nonneurotypical people (at least in my area) aren't formally diagnosed. It's either self diagnosis or a diagnosis from a therapist (but not a doctor and a test). Some people don't think anything but a formal doctor's diagnosis is enough, some say self diagnosis is valid

It just occurred to me (while watching videos judging game armor) that one of the countries in my book don't really have armor for fighting. I think it's too hot, especially in the capital, for leather, and metal would straight up cook then if it was covering enough to be effective against most attacks.
There are alternatives, like wood or even lacquered straw. And don't forget shields! They can be very effective 'armour'!

It just occurred to me (while watching videos judging game armor) that one of the countries in my book don't really have armor for fighting. I think it's too hot, especially in the capital, for leather, and metal would straight up cook then if it was covering enough to be effective against most attacks.
Guess I know what I'm doing during break. I'm researching what people used for armor in super hot places way back when. Maybe I'll just be like a game designer and make it more attractive than useful 😆

There are alternatives, like wood or even lacquered straw. And don't forget shields! They can be very effective 'armour'!
Yeah. I know there's gotta be something from hotter places. I really doubt that like Egypt/the stans or most of africa had nothing in terms of armor despite it being pretty hot

Guess I know what I'm doing during break. I'm researching what people used for armor in super hot places way back when. Maybe I'll just be like a game designer and make it more attractive than useful 😆
God knows I already did that with their day to day wardrobe. Half of these things would make even Censori herself blush

I would join! I don't know about why it would cause bickering though 😅 so I can't help deciding with that! People will try to argue about anything 😆
Thanks! Haha they will
A lot of nonneurotypical people (at least in my area) aren't formally diagnosed. It's either self diagnosis or a diagnosis from a therapist (but not a doctor and a test). Some people don't think anything but a formal doctor's diagnosis is enough, some say self diagnosis is valid
Yeah I’m self diagnosed (ADHD), so I’m a little scared of the opinions I’ll get.

Just to clarify, I’m only self diagnosed because I’m scared to ask my parents about a diagnosis. I really want a diagnosis though

I forgot about that 🙁

Thanks! Haha they will

Yeah I’m self diagnosed (ADHD), so I’m a little scared of the opinions I’ll get.

Just to clarify, I’m only self diagnosed because I’m scared to ask my parents about a diagnosis. I really want a diagnosis though
It took me 3+ years to get an official adhd diagnosis!

Sometimes its best to just not mention things, don't give people detail they don't need! 😆 and there will always be at least one person who doesn't agree with you 🙄

Back
Top Bottom