LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Oh I have nightmares very often
Same, most nights

I outsmart my nightmares now, though. A monster was coming, I hid, but there was a gap and I knew there was going to be a jumpscare. So I closed my eyes and said nope! I refuse.
Couldn't wake myself up despite knowing I was asleep, but I still refused to be startled by the jumpscare.

I dream in colour!

Does anyone here switch characters?
Bizarre but very interesting to experience all the roles 😂🤣

I don't, it's actually quite the opposite. Sometimes if I'm having a really bad nightmare and wake up, when I go back to sleep after calming myself I might continue from where I left off. Hate those days

I don't, it's actually quite the opposite. Sometimes if I'm having a really bad nightmare and wake up, when I go back to sleep after calming myself I might continue from where I left off. Hate those days
I've had that, it's a fear with nightmares, but usually it happens after a good dream ended too soon

Some story lines be downright captivating

The contest is currently featured on the homepage actually if you'd like to check it out, I find it very fun, it has awoken the photographer deep within me 
Ooh that seems fun
Unfortunately I think my eggs would fail me- they're very plain.....
I wish I had pink, brown and blue and olive lol. Mine are dull in comparison
Maybe I'll still enter though! Embrace the plain white of the eggs!

Ooh that seems fun
Unfortunately I think my eggs would fail me- they're very plain.....
I wish I had pink, brown and blue and olive lol. Mine are dull in comparison
Maybe I'll still enter though! Embrace the plain white of the eggs!

You can definitely enter with white eggs! You just have to find an angle and a nice set to display them!

Back
Top Bottom