LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Y'all I thought she was changing šŸ˜­

Just scrolled past that vegan teacher on tiktok- she was talking about mental health issues and going pretty deep, begging people to hang in there. I thought "wow, it sounds like she's actually caring about people and not being a"
Spoke too soon. Next sentence goes quickly into "and never eat dead animals, it's gross. Its so weird. Its so messed up. DONT DO IT šŸ˜ "

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

She's making me want a kebab even more
Well, I'd retort that it's better than eating LIVE animals!

But that's me. ;)

Just scrolled past that vegan teacher on tiktok- she was talking about mental health issues and going pretty deep, begging people to hang in there. I thought "wow, it sounds like she's actually caring about people and not being a"

Spoke too soon. Next sentence goes quickly into "and never eat dead animals, it's gross. Its so weird. Its so messed up. DONT DO IT šŸ˜ "

ļæ¼

Last time I saw her doing a tiktok live saying something about all Christians who eat meat will go to hell because killing is a sin

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

One of her lives that I stumbled across she claimed that the rainbow pride flag was now the ā€˜vegan flagā€™. She actually had one hanging in her car. Like honestly.

I donā€™t mind it, but if you want you could make a dog thread. Though I do know that there are a few that havenā€™t been used for a while.
I have been thinking of starting one

there is a fun dog show near me in a few weeks I really want to show Fanta but she gets extremely excited when people come up to pat her, she is also excitable when she is around over dogs. Dogs is manageable, people not so sure, wondering if I can make enough progress in 2 weeks to be able to show her šŸ˜…

And let's not get into the fact that she wants us to feed our cats and dogs a vegan diet...
Tbh I don't mind much it when it comes to dogs, but it's SO expensive to get a balanced plant based feed, most people cannot do that without risking malnutrition. It's not reccomended
Cats, its just plain wrong, they're carnivores they need meat

Bottom line is don't get a meat eating animal and push your lifestyle on them lol

Back
Top Bottom