LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Lets say it isn't restful sleep, a lot of tossing and turning. I don't know what I'd be stressing over though. Apart from being afraid for my life each time I go outside. The mosquitos are insane this year!

Have any migraines? The only thing that helps me in those situations is sleeping more upright

Have any migraines? The only thing that helps me in those situations is sleeping more upright
Nope, haven't had one in a long time *knock on wood*. Not even the visual auras I get occasionally. Health-wise, I'm fairly good.

I slept better than I had in months for a couple of days, and then my sleep got worse.

It would end so badly for me if my parents understood gay humour, but they don't, and I love it.

A while back, my mum playfully shut me inside the hallway storage cupboard and I said "don't keep me in the closet"
I've been laughing about it ever since.

Today she asked me if I was planning on coming out tomorrow. I said no, definitely not. Not tomorrow, not the week after, and probably not even next year.
(She meant the pub, but she didn't question me, because this is a fair response from an introvert).
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. Its just the joke flying right over your head.

Laugh Im Funny GIF by The Bachelor Australia

The site is bad for that. I'll post something, then stop getting notifications right after sometimes!
I think it's something to do with following too many threads-- but why does it always send me notifications for threads I don't really care about much, while my favourite threads just stop existing!
I need to find them all and unwatch....

Back
Top Bottom