LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Speaking of broodies (sorry fluffy!!)
Dougie is doing amazingly. Unfertilised eggs, I feel a bit mean. But it's a necessary evil, to stop her from laying eggs.

She's so committed. I knew she'd be a good broody. Hopefully it'll work out when I eventually give her some hatching eggs.

And also, no more angry vacuum noises! Which is nice
Maybe someone has some ducklings they're selling? If they're caring for the chicks, it keeps them from laying a bit longer

Maybe someone has some ducklings they're selling? If they're caring for the chicks, it keeps them from laying a bit longer
I know, I would if I could, but I'm not able to have more ducks right now. She's proving herself to be pretty committed though, someday soon as I can, I'm determined to give her some fertilised eggs

This took me by surprise. I questioned the song choice initially, but I guess it made sense?
Of course, they are getting a lot of hatred from the bigots now.
I'm so glad I watched this episode without my parents....

This is beautiful. This is people being authentic. If people don't like this, then the problem is theirs

I find it interesting how for a few days, I've been trying to free range both 4wk old chicks with the rest of the flock and they just want to go back into the brooder yard. The hens don't even bother them at all. One hen even chirped that she found a treat for them.
It's only because the yard covering has been making it too warm for them despite the damp yard and multiple waterers.

Back
Top Bottom