LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

yeah, not everybody likes the grateful dead.

YEAH! especially me! I've had to to listen to Jerry and Bobby for over 30yrs, my husband is a DEADHEAD, it's really bad when I realize I know the LYRICS:lau, I like the Cure, New Order, the Smiths, Etc. So our music tastes are not even close, but we've been married for 25yrs and together for 33yrs, that's LOVE.

YEAH! especially me! I've had to to listen to Jerry and Bobby for over 30yrs, my husband is a DEADHEAD, it's really bad when I realize I know the LYRICS:lau, I like the Cure, New Order, the Smiths, Etc. So our music tastes are not even close, but we've been married for 25yrs and together for 33yrs, that's LOVE.
ROFL!

Hi, all, I'm a gay chicken keeper, homesteader-ish. I'm married to a dude and have a young child and too many chickens, lol. It's really easy to sit on my 13 acres (finally deeded to me, so it's really mine!) and ignore the outside world, but the rural area I live in means I am also on my guard at swaps and during sales. From Facebook, I know I've sold to people who I would not be comfortable talking to about my family. I see others getting to know one another at swaps and becoming friends and I hang back to see who strikes me just right, who is worth taking the risk of outing myself. I was disappointed with what still remains of the first comments here, never mind the ones I wasn't able to read, but it all goes all ways. As someone else pointed out, until someone outs themselves on this, that or the other dimension, we're all equal. Sometimes you find out someone you liked well enough isn't who you thought, in a good way or a bad one, whatever good and bad mean to you. Sometimes people I know are surprised that the dude covered in chicken poop is married to another man, and sometimes I discover someone I imagined a friend isn't really. Like coming out, it doesn't stop while we're living. I appreciate the official support from Nifty, OPs efforts to retrack the conversation where it was intended and those who chimed in supportively.

Back
Top Bottom