LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Apropos of nothing — my title now is “Crowing”. I suppose this means I’ll have to rehome myself before the neighbors complain. :hmm
Dyyyyyyyyyying. 😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️
I don't know if I'm going to join this thread or not. I'm not against the lgbt+ community but I'm generally uncomfortable around them. (I'm extremely sorry because I know that may sound quite offensive to some people!) I'm hoping that just talking to people in the lgbt+ community will help with that. (If your wondering why I'm like this, it's because I have some close family that are heavily opinionated in this subject.) I seriously don't know whether to post this or not.
Sometimes it’s hard to break away from family influences and it’s really hard to learn and understand that we are different people than our family and may see and understand things differently than them. I’m glad you’re here. I’m glad you’re curious about challenging your views that have been put on you. I hope you’ll learn something. And I second EVERYthing that @ChocolateMouse said. Im an open book, too. Ask me anything in PM.

the fun part of a situation like this is that you get to bond and find commonality with lgbt over something we are all passionate about: chickens! Here in this thread we absolutely amongst ourselves can get.... pretty queer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but now that you know some of us and see us out in the rest of BYC, you’ll see how “normal” we are.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Just saw this thread, and hope I’m welcome as an ally. I also belong to Free Mom Hugs in real life.
*swoon*. Free Mom Hugs. What a gift.

Back
Top Bottom