LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Whether you should get it or not, I don't know. I found it too picky for me, but I didn't have it for more than 6 months seems like its care is similar to that of a succulent (it's not an actual succulent), but it didn't work too well for me:idunno

Congrats on being the top poster in this thread!

Whether you should get it or not, I don't know. I found it too picky for me, but I didn't have it for more than 6 months seems like its care is similar to that of a succulent (it's not an actual succulent), but it didn't work too well for me:idunno
Hmm, okay. Might pass then. There are so many I like that I need to be picky now.

My ones from California should be at the PO tonight so I'll get them tonight. Need to buy some pots and cactus mix since I think some came bareroot. Tried to get as many as I could potted, but I think at least 4 aren't

The chicks I got yesterday.
Broody hen #2 has the silver laced polish chick alongside her older chick while broody hen #1 stole the black bantam chick sometime during the night as I recently moved them back into the main coop for safety.
Broody hen #2 and her chicks have been moved to our brooder coop.
20240419_180539.jpg
20240419_180549.jpg

Speaking of, can someone advise on this?
Star, my ficus elastica, has done quite well since I purchased her
But I've noticed she's getting dark brown dry edges on a couple of her leaves. Am I doing something wrong?
She's positioned in a nice room with lots of daylight, no direct sun, not near heaters or drafts and I'm watering her as needed when the soil dries out.

I have been using tap water, and I've been reading about how depending on where you are in the world, tap water can contain a bunch of stuff that plants can be sensitive too
So I've switched to collected rain water (as of today) which my sunflowers are loving (they're doing so good, they've all risen out of the soil with their little leaves! I'll add a pic)

Star:
IMG-20240420-WA0031.jpeg

IMG-20240420-WA0034.jpeg

And my baby sunflowers 🌻
IMG-20240419-WA0023.jpeg

This was among the first to stretch up, but they've all followed along now.

Back
Top Bottom