Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Pics
(24 I`m pretty sure.)
River went flying threw the air from the shove, landing on a rock with a crunch, she let out a cry of pain, not expecting the sudden stabbing feeling as her side hit the rock. She let out another gasp. I`ve either bruised it really bad, or I`ve broke a rib bone- and a bad break at that! She thought disdainfully.
She tried to stand, but fell as a stabbing feeling ripped over her side.
(That`s all I could think of for this post.)
(Poor Horius he had good intentions) Horius walked over to her, noticing her clear pain. Instant regret flew through his body. He asked hoarsely “Are you ok?”, knowing what the answer was. He muttered “Ill carry you back. And I’m sorry.”

"I see. Sorry that Natalie didn't make it. And Camilla." Persepolis replied just as bluntly.
Once inside, she wrings the water out of her hair and walks over to the fire. She fans the fire slightly with a small precise flick of her wings. The flames jump and the room gets brighter, but not too much or out of control.

She turns to face the boy, whos name she still doesn't know, but doesn't say anything.
Lucas walked in, Trodaire trailing after him. "Hey, Stephen, have you seen River?" His eyes caught Persepolis. "Hello. Who are you? You weren`t here earlier." He said kindly.

(Poor Horius he had good intentions) Horius walked over to her, noticing her clear pain. Instant regret flew through his body. He asked hoarsely “Are you ok?”, knowing what the answer was. He muttered “I'll carry you back. And I’m sorry.”
(XD I couldn`t help myself XD)
River shook her head. "I think I might have broke a rib- Eh, maybe two. It`s fine, don`t be sorry. You don`t need to, I can make it." She said, trying to get up again, then gave up from the pain. "Yeah, you actually might have to carry me."

(XD I couldn`t help myself XD)
River shook her head. "I think I might have broke a rib- Eh, maybe two. It`s fine, don`t be sorry. You don`t need to, I can make it." She said, trying to get up again, then gave up from the pain. "Yeah, you actually might have to carry me."
Horius nodded, picking up her delicately, not placing any pressure on her ribs. He cursed as his hands were splintered even further, as he began the trek to return to the cabin in the downpour outside. He muttered silently “I’m sorry about the blood”, referring to the blood gaining her clothes from his wounded hands.

Horius nodded, picking up her delicately, not placing any pressure on her ribs. He cursed as his hands were splintered even further, as he began the trek to return to the cabin in the downpour outside. He muttered silently “I’m sorry about the blood”, referring to the blood gaining her clothes from his wounded hands.
River winced as he picked her up. "I`m sorry about your hands, and that you have to carry me." She paused. "It`s fine, blood can be washed off."

Tory, headed for the back door, let out an "Oops" as she realized she had forgotten to prop it open. She'd have to go around to the front.
As the rain started to increase in intensity, Acan saw the young girl nonchalantly make her way around after realizing that she had shut herself out. Acan stood for a moment, deciding what to do.
"Hey, kid! You need to hurry up and get inside!" He pointed to the west at the wall of heavy rain bearing down on them, only a half mile away. " There could be flash flooding and hail in a storm like that!"
The storm was rolling out of the mountains pretty fast.

Persepolis took notice of the second boy inside the cabin. She glaced at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Hello", she said -just loud enough for this other boy to hear her.

Lucas walked in, Trodaire trailing after him. "Hey, Stephen, have you seen River?" His eyes caught Persepolis. "Hello. Who are you? You weren`t here earlier." He said kindly.

Stephen nodded at Persepolis, & turned towards Lucas. "No, I haven't seen her. Hopefully she found a place to camp out until the storm passes." He said.

"Hello. My name is Persepolis", Persepolis introduced herself. "I just got here, your friend confronted me outside."
She walks over to the this new boy and puts her hand out for a shake. "And you are?"

"Hello. My name is Persepolis", Persepolis introduced herself. "I just got here, your friend confronted me outside."
She walks over to the this new boy and puts her hand out for a shake. "And you are?"
"Nice to meet you!" Lucas said kindly, shaking her hand, then letting go. "I`m Lucas." He introduced himself. Trodaire gave several barks from behind him and Lucas looked at him. "What got into you?" He muttered.

Back
Top Bottom