Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Luna caught it and threw it back with a smile, responding “Oh my gosh you two are adorable.” She grinned even more as Hector actually opened their door, sticking her tongue out at Persepolis.
Persepolis discreetly flicked Luna in response, sitting up as she waited for Hector to say something.

Eva was lovesick and couldn’t do anything about it. She followed Lucas quietly, before whispering “I think I could blind her with my light if you want to lunge at her with your knife.”, referring to her powers to bend light.
Lucas nodded. "That should work." He whispered, then added. "Whenever you are ready, do it."

Lucas nodded. "That should work." He whispered, then added. "Whenever you are ready, do it."
Eva made herself invisible by manipulating the light around her, creeping up to the deer. Once she was a few feet away, she directed two strong rays of light towards the deer’s eyes, blinding it temporarily, as displayed by the deer walking around dazed. She became visible again and looked to Lucas for him to do his part.

Eva made herself invisible by manipulating the light around her, creeping up to the deer. Once she was a few feet away, she directed two strong rays of light towards the deer’s eyes, blinding it temporarily, as displayed by the deer walking around dazed. She became visible again and looked to Lucas for him to do his part.
Lucas shot forward out of the bushes, jabbing the knife into the doe`s neck, spurts of blood bloodying his hands. Yanking the knife from the deer`s throat, he came down with it bam in the middle of the doe`s head, killing it. He pulled the knife out and stepped back. "Good job, Eva, this should feed the Banished."

Lucas shot forward out of the bushes, jabbing the knife into the doe`s neck, spurts of blood bloodying his hands. Yanking the knife from the deer`s throat, he came down with it bam in the middle of the doe`s head, killing it. He pulled the knife out and stepped back. "Good job, Eva, this should feed the Banished."
Eva beamed at his praise, grateful for some recognition for what she had done, something she hadn’t gotten from her parents. With a thankful look, she asked “So we carry it back now?” She had to admit he was very skilled at hunting, it was clear he had experience. She praised “You did great too.”

He nodded. "How about you?" he asked. "Ready to make that stew?"
"I slept pretty well," Persepolis answered, "Sure, let's go make that stew."
She walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her but not before turning and saying to Luna, "Good luck with your training."

Eva beamed at his praise, grateful for some recognition for what she had done, something she hadn’t gotten from her parents. With a thankful look, she asked “So we carry it back now?” She had to admit he was very skilled at hunting, it was clear he had experience. She praised “You did great too.”
"Yup." Lucas said. He gave her a smile. "Thanks."

(wait. I already said Hector seared it, didn't I?)
Hector walked with her down to the kitchen. "I seared the meat, but I'm not sure what to do next." he said. (Gah, my spacebar is sticking!)

Back
Top Bottom