Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis saw Hector's expression. She stopped cutting the tubers, setting down her machete and walking closer to him, within his reach. She said softly, "What do you think? You can tell me if you don't think I should." She held eye contact with him, a sign that she was okay with whatever he might say.
Hector mustered up his courage. "I-I think it might be better if-if you waited until tomorrow, just because we don't know what effect, uh, yesterday, had on you, so, um... yeah."

Hector mustered up his courage. "I-I think it might be better if-if you waited until tomorrow, just because we don't know what effect, uh, yesterday, had on you, so, um... yeah."
Persepolis nodded. "I'll wait until tomorrow, then," she said. "And speaking of yesterday, I want to thank you for being there for me. It meant a lot." She gave a shy smile.

Persepolis nodded. "I'll wait until tomorrow, then," she said. "And speaking of yesterday, I want to thank you for being there for me. It meant a lot." She gave a shy smile.
Hector let out a sigh of relief that she hadn't been angry at him. "No problem." he said, his mouth curving into a lopsided smile. He started as the pot started bubbling. "Uh, what do we do now?" he asked, his normally stoic face betraying his helplessness in the face of cooking.

Hector let out a sigh of relief that she hadn't been angry at him. "No problem." he said, his mouth curving into a lopsided smile. He started as the pot started bubbling. "Uh, what do we do now?" he asked, his normally stoic face betraying his helplessness in the face of cooking.
Persepolis smiled, "We add the chopped tubers," she responded. She started taking handfulls of tubers and carefully dropped them into the pot.

Sierra smiled at the pair, glad to see them reunited once again. She kept silent, letting Casimir enjoy the presence of his sister. As they reached the river, moss became plentiful, and Sierra finally spoke. She asked Tory enthusiastically "Ready to make that hat?", smiling at the excitement of the girl.

(@Cyprus whenever you'd like to reply. Just fyi, I won't be on tomorrow.)
Hector returned to his normal mumbling as he saw Luna. "I uh, I seared the meat and uh, I wanted to know if you wanted to help me make it into stew." He gulped, returning to the awkward phase he couldn't seem to grow out of except when he was with Persepolis. Then Persepolis rushed downstairs. He followed, taking the stairs two at a time, standing with his mouth ajar as Persepolis healed their leaders, then collapsed. "Persepolis!" he cried, rushing to her. "No-no no!" he slid too his knees, catching her in his huge arms. He warmed his arms enough to try to calm her. "Stay with me. You're gonna be ok, you're gonna be ok!" he said, as much to convince himself as her.
(@Nariah01 for some reason it didn't quote you)
Tory smiled. "Yeah!" she cried, releasing their hands to go gather some flowers and moss.

Casimir watched her run off to look for the right materials for her doll hat. He felt a bit of anxiety seeing her leave and wanting to hover over her to protect her. But he knew she had done just fine the last several years without him, he needed to not hover. He didn't want to chase her away before he even got her back. He turned to Tory curiously. "I want to be a part of her life now, how do we go about this? I don't know where she, were you live, not really. And I can't take her anywhere near the other humans. I won't let anyone hurt her but it is too much of a risk." He said aloud trying to figure out how this was going to work.

Hector watched closely, trying to remember how to do this.
Persepolis saw him watching and said, "just grab a handful like this," she demonstrated, "and drop them a few at a time into the pot," she showed him.
"Not one to cook, I take it?" She asked kindly.

Back
Top Bottom